Terms And Conditions
- Broadband services provided is a best-attempt service ("best effort") which means the potential line speeds cannot be guaranteed.
- The provision of Virtual Hosting's ADSL broadband service is subject to network coverage availability, distance between closest exchange and installation address, copper line quality and line sync speed limitations.
- Virtual Hosting accepts no liability for any loss or damage to the property or equipment of the customer arising out of the provision, installation or maintenance of Virtual Hosting's broadband access service.
- ADSL Broadband is an access medium to the Internet or your preferred ISP and will not overcome any bandwidth related constraints within the World Wide Web itself.
- Where a customer requests a transfer of his service to another building/premises and retain the broadband bundle, the customer's contract will not be affected and no penalty/early termination charge will apply - however, installation charges will apply at the new building/premises, and provisioning of the service will be subject to a successful feasibilitystudy pertaining to that specific new premises.
- In the case of services rented in terms of a long term agreement, the rental obligations are governed by the conditions of the relevant agreement and early termination charges shall become payable in the case of termination before contract term expiration.
- Customers are responsible to provide network access to their premises via Point of Entry sleeves/ducts, at their own costs.